CLLS treats each submission as a unique academic work. To ensure and maintain journal's high quality, CLLS sends each submission to two experts in the field for thorough evaluation; the article is assessed without any reference to the identity of the author (double blind peer-review). Prior to this, however, each article should pass a stage called first screening, done by the editor-in-chief. Should any article fail to pass this stage, the article will be returned to the author with notes explaining the reason for rejection.
- In special cases, an article will be sent to the third reviewer.
- Editor-in-chief's decision is based on evaluation forms, reviewers' thorough and detailed input, reviewers' comments; the decision is final.
- Reviewers must express any conflict of interest before accepting to review any submission.
- All reviewed submissions and concomitant evaluations are treated as confidential academic material, and will remain so even after the publication of the article.
- Authors are requested to pay 4,000,000 Iranian Rial (around 16 USD) when their paper is officially accepted for publication by the editorial board.
Articles are accepted either as:
1. Accept as is (no changes);
2. Accept: Minor revision
3. Accept: Major revision
Rejected Articles will be kept confidentially in journal's archive.