Before you proceed:
- Please register to be able to submit articles.
- A step by step guide for submitting articles is available when logged in.
- CLLS accepts original, research articles written in academic Persian. Submissions cannot exceed 6000 words. References and citation must adhere to the guidelines available in the latest edition of MLA handbook.
- Plagiarism, as explained below, is a crime and must be avoided.
- Authors whose work includes plagiarism will be blacklisted and banned for 2 years.
- Authors hold the rights to share and reuse aspects, findings, sections of their articles published with CLLS as long as they cite the article properly.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check their submission for the following items:
- The submission has not been previously published; nor is it being considered for publication elsewhere;
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, or Microsoft Word format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
Please format your article by following this step by step guide:
The title of your work in no more than 15 words, in 13 Bold Nazanin, center-aligned; sub-titles follow the main title, if at all.
- Author(s) and affiliation(s)
The author name(s) should appear in 12-point boldface Nazanin font, center aligned.
Affiliations follow the authors and appear in the same font as authors' description.
Abstract should be no more than 250 words and in font 12 Nazanin.
- Key terms
You should introduce 5-7 keywords that best describe your work, its achievements and findings.
Introduction includes a general background, argument and significance of the research. It appears in 12-point Nazanin font. The opening lines of paragraphs, except the ones following titles/subtitles, should be indented one tab - don't use spaces. Sub-headings should be in 12-point Bold Nazanin. No spaces between paragraphs. There should be sub-heading for each new argument. Signposting is necessary; Hence, when you begin with an Introduction, you need to end with a Conclusion sub-heading.
No Endnote; only footnotes. They should appear in 10 Nazanin on each page with a running number.
- Acknowledging funding citation
This is where authors are required to acknowledge any sources (funding or otherwise); it should appear in boldface 12-point Nazanin font.